You might be entering the wrong password:
If you're positive that you're using the correct email address, it's possible that you are entering the wrong password.
- Try resetting your password.
- Try typing the password somewhere else where it is visible (such as Notepad or a Word Document), then copy/paste into the password field once you are confident that there are no typos.
- Make sure your keyboard's Caps Lock or Num Lock isn't on.
You might be entering the wrong email address.
When you enter an email address on the Reset Password page, the Password Recovery service will show you the confirmation message regardless of whether or not you entered the correct email address. To protect your account's security, we cannot confirm if the email address you entered is registered with our system.
- Try using a different email address your account may have been created with.
- New accounts may initially work since you are automatically logged in, but you may later find that you cannot sign in because there was a typo in the email address used at sign up. Ask your admin to verify your email address and correct it if necessary.
- If multiple users are using the same email address to sign in (not recommended), another user may have changed the login information on the account, including both the password and email.